cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

breakpoint - "No source file named"

mjg8t
Contributor IV

Hi There,

I have recently moved a project from an old hard drive to a new one.  I have been able to import this project into KDS and build no problems.  But, when I go to debug I get "No source file named *****".  The error in red shows that it is looking for the source in my old drive "H://" rather than my new drive "D://" which is where the project was imported from.  Can you tell me where I need to change the path to have the debugger properly find the source files?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

This box you showed should not be empty.

Please refer attached video to check tool chain path settings.

adjust any unavailable path.

then go to IDE menu, "clean", reubuild the project.test again.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

randa_zarrouk
Contributor III

Hi Jennie, 

Quite a long time since the post, however I want to point that there is no attached video, would it be possible to link it?

Thanks,

Randa

0 Kudos

mjg8t
Contributor IV

I found what appears to be the location where the search paths are for the source by the debugger : Debug Configurations>>Source.  There were some values in that must have been created when on the old drive with absolute paths.  I deleted all of the entries and it is now working correctly.  Perhaps now it is using the project build search paths?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos