Build failure: make: ../makefile.targets: Field 'stem' not cached: makefile.targets

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Build failure: make: ../makefile.targets: Field 'stem' not cached: makefile.targets

1,004件の閲覧回数
walter_wang
Contributor III

I was using KDS3.1 and KSDK 1.2 with PE without problem when making build for project Test_K22F. But couple of days ago I installed New Kinetis SDK 2.x Project Wizard and KSDK 2.0 package, then build error comes out when building the same project:

142181_142181.pngpastedImage_0.png

I'm not very familiar with gnu make tool, so just try to search the error in Internet search engine but still no help...

Does anybody get any advice?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
7 返答(返信)

724件の閲覧回数
walter_wang
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

I knew finally the root cause, it looks very weird... Just FYI.

I pasted a .xlsx file in KDS project explorer so I can open it together with my codes in the same window, and this file may cause the issue. After I delete it, build is successful. I've repeated paste/delete actions for a few times and every times the same behavior.

I don't know why a .xlsx may cause this build issue and don't plan to deep dive into it. Just tell my finding.

Walter.

0 件の賞賛

724件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

OK, thank you !

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

724件の閲覧回数
walter_wang
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

See attached file for the exported project. I don't have other previous projects to check this problem on this PC.

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

724件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

I have test your project on my side , after build , it have no error, i also install the KSDK2.0 Project Wizard.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

I recommend you create one simple project , the have a try .

BR

Alice

724件の閲覧回数
walter_wang
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

Thanks anyway, I'll try on new projects.

Walter

0 件の賞賛

724件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Walter,

First you create one simple project with Processor Expert , then check whether it can work well ,

if  the simple project still have error, maybe the KDS builder have some problem.

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

724件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  Wang,

Could you please send your project to me , i can test it on my side.

And what about other old Project , when you now build it , does it can work well ?

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛