Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerometer example/sample code for FRDM-KL27Z

Jump to solution
evelamartinez
Contributor I

Hi folks,

please, do you have any accelerometer example/sample code for FRDM-KL27Z?

Thank you,

Evela

Labels (1)
1 Solution
EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello Evela,

I recommend you to take a look into the example located in the KSDK 1.2.0 installation folder C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\bubble_level_ftm which contains an example for the same accelerometer that is included in the FRDM-KL27Z. This example shows how to interface the accelerometer with your kinetis MCU. This demo is written in KSDK so its portability is very transparent, you just need to configure the I2C pins to be compliance.

I hope this helps.

I remain at your service.

Best regards,

Earl Orlando.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello Evela,

I recommend you to take a look into the example located in the KSDK 1.2.0 installation folder C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\bubble_level_ftm which contains an example for the same accelerometer that is included in the FRDM-KL27Z. This example shows how to interface the accelerometer with your kinetis MCU. This demo is written in KSDK so its portability is very transparent, you just need to configure the I2C pins to be compliance.

I hope this helps.

I remain at your service.

Best regards,

Earl Orlando.

lucasrangit
Contributor III

I went to https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/example-projects  and downloaded the bubble example for the FRDM-KL27Z. The project imported and builds but the debug configurations did not. I have to manually re-create them. I'll make a new ticket regarding this.

0 Kudos