次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Bulk Out interrupt not working

396件の閲覧回数
Anirudh_007
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using K32L2A31VLH1A controller for USB. I am configuring USB as CDC class in that CIC for interrupt IN mechanism and DIC for BULK IN/OUT mechanism.

In the code the data which i am writing in console is not coming to device. i debug and check that  (USB_DeviceCdcAcmBulkOut) this callback function is not even hitting.

I verified that  (USB_DeviceCdcAcmInterruptIn) this callback function is working but not the above callback.

i don't know the reason. Need some help.

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

31件の閲覧回数
harybarok
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am using K32L2A31VLH1A controller for USB. I am configuring USB as CDC class in that CIC for interrupt IN mechanism and DIC for BULK IN/OUT mechanism.

In the code the data which i am writing in console is not coming to device. i debug and check that  (USB_DeviceCdcAcmBulkOut) this callback function is not even hitting.

I verified that  (USB_DeviceCdcAcmInterruptIn) this callback function is working but not the above callback.

i don't know the reason. Need some help.

Thanks

If you're encountering an issue with the Bulk Out callback not being triggered in your USB CDC class implementation. First, ensure that your USB endpoint configuration is correct for Bulk Out in both the device and host. Double-check that the USB host is sending data to the correct Bulk Out endpoint and that the endpoint size matches your settings. Hope! it will be helpful.

0 件の賞賛
返信