How much power can I pull from the 5V pins on the I2C, SPI and other FMU port connectors?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How much power can I pull from the 5V pins on the I2C, SPI and other FMU port connectors?

跳至解决方案
1,695 次查看
nxf58541
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What is the max draw on the 5v pin of the ic2 bus?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,647 次查看
nxf58541
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Well, this 5V is a pass through from the power input module. There is nothing limiting the current other than the ratings of one steering diode PMEG2020EPK, the board traces and connectors. The power module is not specified, but typically 2-3 amps. The connectors are 1 amp per contact. The Diode is 1A. Having said all this, I would not plan on drawing more than something like 100mA from the 5V supply provided from the FMU. If you need more than that, it would be reccommended to use a separate BEC (external regulator).

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
1,648 次查看
nxf58541
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Well, this 5V is a pass through from the power input module. There is nothing limiting the current other than the ratings of one steering diode PMEG2020EPK, the board traces and connectors. The power module is not specified, but typically 2-3 amps. The connectors are 1 amp per contact. The Diode is 1A. Having said all this, I would not plan on drawing more than something like 100mA from the 5V supply provided from the FMU. If you need more than that, it would be reccommended to use a separate BEC (external regulator).

0 项奖励
回复