次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

GUI Guider with bare metal

ソリューションへジャンプ
3,805件の閲覧回数
BabyBorisova
Contributor II

I'm working on a GUI project and was planning to use LVGL which i know can run without an OS. My project is not complex so Id rather start without an OS. I wanted to use GUI Guider to speed up development but the options (I'm using mimxrt1050-evkb) show the OS as FreeRTOS. My questions are:
If I wish to incorporate the generated code into a project will it have FreeRTOS dependencies?
If so, can I set up GUI Guider so not use an OS?

Not the end of the world but would like to avoid OS is possible lol
Thanks!

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
3,777件の閲覧回数
zhenhualuo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Currently GUI Guider supports build-in FreeRTOS-based build and deploy for target board, the source code exported BY GUI Guider doesn't depend on FreeRTOS, it can support bare-metal usage. 

Best Regards, 

Zhenhua 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3 返答(返信)
3,778件の閲覧回数
zhenhualuo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Currently GUI Guider supports build-in FreeRTOS-based build and deploy for target board, the source code exported BY GUI Guider doesn't depend on FreeRTOS, it can support bare-metal usage. 

Best Regards, 

Zhenhua 

3,756件の閲覧回数
BabyBorisova
Contributor II

Hey Zhenhua,

Thanks for such a quick response. I've tested and looked through the generated code and understand how it works now. Its good to know that FreeRTOS is nota requirement of the generated code so i can continue with my work. 

Kind regards and my thanks,
Lexi

0 件の賞賛
3,783件の閲覧回数
gertvb
Contributor III

Hi!

Have a look at the following stuff

https://github.com/gertvb/LPC55S69_GuiGuider

Basically gui guider on a bare metal lpc55s69

A TechExplorer working with Embedded Software and Electronics in Agriculture and Alternative Energy
0 件の賞賛