cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the full values of variables in FreeMASTER

Jump to solution
xgy_upc
Contributor III

In FreeMASTER, you can monitor the values of all global variables.At the same time, it can also be displayed in the form of a waveform.The value of the variable will change in real time throughout the program.Now I want to export all the values of a variable. What should I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I can think of few reasons for this behavior:

• The target folder does not exist. FreeMASTER expects a path to an existing folder. So if you use the default "C:\Data" you need to create that folder.
  • Application has no rights to write to the specified location. Possible solution could be running the tool with administrator privileges, or specify another location.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @xgy_upc,

You can capture and log variables values to a file using Data Capture functionality. It is available on both Oscilloscope and Recorder. You can access it from Scope/Recorder properties (right click on the corresponding project tree item or directly on the chart and select Properties... from the context menu).

In the last tab (Data Capture) you can specify where/how the values should be logged.

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Iulian

0 Kudos
xgy_upc
Contributor III

As you said, I tried. However, no success, display error. May I ask what should I do?

figure.JPG

0 Kudos
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I can think of few reasons for this behavior:

• The target folder does not exist. FreeMASTER expects a path to an existing folder. So if you use the default "C:\Data" you need to create that folder.
  • Application has no rights to write to the specified location. Possible solution could be running the tool with administrator privileges, or specify another location.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos