uzza9
Contributor III

1. Dev Env.
    a. IDE: S32DS ARM 2.2
    b. Debugging Probe: PE Micro Multilink Universal
    c. MCU: S9KEAZ128M4
    d. library: ewl_nano

2. Background
    a. My application is working as expected when debugging with the S32DS ARM.
    b. However, I got my application stuck on __copy_rom_section_to_ram while it running through __thumb_startup() when I am using my bootloader to flash srec file to the app.
    c. I set [#define SUPPORT_ROM_TO_RAM 0] in runtime_configuration.h so that I can try to skip __copy_rom_sections_to_ram() during __thumb_startup().
    d. the runtime library path:  C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\build_tools\gcc_v4.9\arm_ewl2\EWL_Runtime
    e. some links of NXP forum have information that I am seeking, however mostly similar work with CodeWarrior with ewl project files, but I am not able to get similar project files for S32DS ARM.
I can not find which/where "make" to rebuild with makefiles under the runtime library path.

3. What I would like to need help
c. how can i rebuild the ewl_nano library since I revised the runtime_configuration.h

Any comment will be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
uzza9
Contributor III

Solution) 

1. the make file that builds ewl libraries is at C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\build_tools\msys32\usr\bin

2. run make all VENDOR=GCC PLATFORM=arm ARM_TOOLS=C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\build_tools\gcc_v4.9\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9 at C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\build_tools\gcc_v4.9\arm_ewl2

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
uzza9
Contributor III

Solution) 

1. the make file that builds ewl libraries is at C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\build_tools\msys32\usr\bin

2. run make all VENDOR=GCC PLATFORM=arm ARM_TOOLS=C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\build_tools\gcc_v4.9\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9 at C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\build_tools\gcc_v4.9\arm_ewl2

0 Kudos