キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Slow video on IMX6 Quad with Qt media player

2,087件の閲覧回数
oxffffaa
Contributor I

Hello, i've got IMX6 Quad board and i'm trying to play video using Qt media player. Problem is that framerate is very low, and i see messages "A lot of video buffers are being dropped". And if i use gst-play, or builtin imxplayer, everything is ok. Does anybody know about such problem? Thank You

0 件の賞賛
7 返答(返信)

1,945件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

it seems the qt media player doesn't use HW decoding, did you try to use qtmultimedia ?like qmlvideo? this should use HW decoder

0 件の賞賛

1,945件の閲覧回数
oxffffaa
Contributor I

With qml video i see black screen instead of video, i've printed status field of QML MediaPlayer and it look like that video is playing, but i don't see it. Also "A lot of video buffers are being droppen" now disappear.

0 件の賞賛

1,945件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what bsp version do you  use? how did you install qml? let me double check it, did you add qtmultimedia in the local.conf?

0 件の賞賛

1,947件の閲覧回数
oxffffaa
Contributor I

sorry, how to check BSP version?

My board is Seco IMX6 Quad, image is Yocto with X11. I built Qt5.12.3 for imx6 device on my x86 host then run 'make install' and copy result to board. To run Qt  application i use Qt xcb plugin(QT_QPA_PLUGIN=xcb).

0 件の賞賛

1,947件の閲覧回数
oxffffaa
Contributor I

BSP is 6.0

0 件の賞賛

1,945件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

it seems that you use the third party software, I tested on nxp yocto bsp before, the qml can support video playing successfully, don't find any delay issue, I don't familiar with your bsp, maybe you need to contact them to improve your video playing performance

0 件の賞賛

1,944件の閲覧回数
oxffffaa
Contributor I

ok, thank you. i'll try yocto

0 件の賞賛