Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with development board MSC8156ADS

Jump to solution
anis
Contributor I

Hello!

I have some problems with development board MSC8156ADS. For undefined reasons processor could not be upload via USB with a help of CodeWarrior SC. I’ve never met such situation before. Also CodeWarrior error message appears on the screen with the text : “CCS Protocol: CCS: Network timeout”. What could cause such problem?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Irene
NXP Pro Support
NXP Pro Support

We need to make sure that the USBTAP is set up correctly for debugging.  Follow steps below:

1.  Start-->Programs-->Freescale CodeWarrior -->CodeWarrior for StarCore -->CodeWarrior Connection Server.  The CodeWarrior Connection Server window appears in the system toolbar.

2.  Double-click on CodeWarrior Connection Server icon.  The CodeWarrior Connection Server window appears.

3.  Type show cc -- display the correctly configured device

4.  Type delete all -- delete configured devices.

5.  Type show cc -- display the correctly configured devices.  At this point it should say that there are no command converter configured.

6.  Type config cc utap

7.  Type show cc -->It should state that it is sending code to the USB TAP.

8.  Try to debug your application.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Irene
NXP Pro Support
NXP Pro Support

We need to make sure that the USBTAP is set up correctly for debugging.  Follow steps below:

1.  Start-->Programs-->Freescale CodeWarrior -->CodeWarrior for StarCore -->CodeWarrior Connection Server.  The CodeWarrior Connection Server window appears in the system toolbar.

2.  Double-click on CodeWarrior Connection Server icon.  The CodeWarrior Connection Server window appears.

3.  Type show cc -- display the correctly configured device

4.  Type delete all -- delete configured devices.

5.  Type show cc -- display the correctly configured devices.  At this point it should say that there are no command converter configured.

6.  Type config cc utap

7.  Type show cc -->It should state that it is sending code to the USB TAP.

8.  Try to debug your application.

0 Kudos