I installed "CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0 - Windows.exe". I received also service pack "CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0 SP1" . How I install it?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

I installed "CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0 - Windows.exe". I received also service pack "CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0 SP1" . How I install it?

跳至解决方案
1,935 次查看
yaakovbar-on
Contributor I

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,410 次查看
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yaakov Bar-on,

Just open the CodeWarrior IDE, and within the top menus select: Help/Install New Software ... option

Then you simply have to follow the onscreen directions by selecting Add.../Local -> path to your local Service Pack container.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
1,410 次查看
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This service pack should be installed on top of CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0.

CodeWarrior installation instructions are provided in the Service_Pack_Updater_Quickstart.pdf document included in CW 10.9.0 layout. Please check the section A Select the Service Pack Archive at page 2 for information on how to install the patch.

The com.freescale.sc.10.9.0.sp.win.updatesite_1.1.1.zip archive should not be manually installed.

0 项奖励
1,411 次查看
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yaakov Bar-on,

Just open the CodeWarrior IDE, and within the top menus select: Help/Install New Software ... option

Then you simply have to follow the onscreen directions by selecting Add.../Local -> path to your local Service Pack container.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 项奖励