How to debug running Linux applications on target board?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to debug running Linux applications on target board?

ソリューションへジャンプ
904件の閲覧回数
datho
Contributor III

I'm currently trying to use CodeWarrior 10.0.6 to place Linux applications on the LS1021A-TWR through AppTRK. When I debug a Linux application downloaded onto the board there seems to be a program running on an emulator and the console output is appearing inside eclipse instead of the serial terminal. In order to debug a running elf executable I have to start the executable on the LS1021A-TWR and then launch an attach task in order to debug the program with serial terminal output.

Is there a way to make the downloadable task start debugging the elf file on the target hardware(LS1021A-TWR in my case) like an attach configuration? Or is the debugger window actually debugging the elf file on the target hardware? It doesn't appear that way because the program is outputting to the eclipse console instead of the serial terminal.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
615件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The linux application is running in target board only the serial output is redirect to eclipse. Please refer to LS1021A_TWR_README.txt for more information about CodeWarrior Debugger Console I/O.

Adrian

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3 返答(返信)
616件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The linux application is running in target board only the serial output is redirect to eclipse. Please refer to LS1021A_TWR_README.txt for more information about CodeWarrior Debugger Console I/O.

Adrian

615件の閲覧回数
datho
Contributor III

Thanks for the information, however the Linux application project didn't generate a LS1021A_TWR_README.txt in CodeWarrior 10.0.6.

0 件の賞賛
返信
615件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

True, but you can take it from a bareboard project.

Adrian

0 件の賞賛
返信