cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program data Flash using DSC Flash Programmer

HardyCao
Contributor I

Hi all,

Recently, I try to use Multilink Universal to download the data to the Data Flash of MC56F8345, I met below program even I used the same file which just generated by dumping Flash by DSC Flash programmer. 

fl::target -lc "MC56F8345_FLASH_LDM_PnE U-MultiLink"
fl::target -b 0x2fc00 0x400
fl::target -v off -l off
cmdwin::fl::device -d "MC56F8345_X_FLASH" -o "4kx16x1" -a 0x1000 0x1fff
cmdwin::fl::image -f "C:\\Users\\HardyCao\\Desktop\\SBD\\Project\\SAM\\Software\\firmware\\ATM--3355.BIN" -t "Binary/Raw Format" -re off -oe off
cmdwin::fl::erase image
Beginning Operation ...
-------------------------
Nothing to erase. No sectors selected
Performing target initialization ...
Erase Command Succeeded.
cmdwin::fl::write
Flash Operation. ...
Programming ...
Programming warning. Can't program 8192 bytes to address 0x0 because this range isn't included in the selected modules!
Program Command Succeeded
Flash Operation. done
cmdwin::fl::image -f "C:\\Users\\HardyCao\\Desktop\\SBD\\Project\\SAM\\Software\\firmware\\ATM-3355.BIN" -t "Auto Detect" -re off -oe off
cmdwin::fl::verify
C:\Users\HardyCao\Desktop\SBD\Project\SAM\Software\firmware\ATM-3355.BIN
Flash Operation. ...
Auto-detection is successful.
File is of type Binary/Raw Format.

Programming warning. Can't verify 8192 bytes to address 0x0 because this range isn't included in the selected modules!
Verify Command Succeeded

0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

If you use multilink Universal device to download code to MC56F8345 flash, I suppose that that you can use third party PROGDSC tools from the link, the tools is free of charge.

https://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320181&productTab=5

If your PC uses Win10 OS, I suppose that you can install the CodeWarrior for MCU ver11.x, and use the tools to download S-Record file to flash of MC56F8345.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos