表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

for mcu .S19 file download

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,628件の閲覧回数
lijiandong
Contributor I
how to download .s19 to 908 mcu chip?
I find the codewarrior for hc08  can't do that.

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
571件の閲覧回数
Alban
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

CodeWarrior for HC08 can do this. You need to have the proper interface in hardware as described in the datasheet of your product at the development support chapter.

Then, when your hardware is OK, you just need to select a basic Class I interface to program the MCU.

Also, you can use 3rd party tools, like a Cyclone or MON08 cable (there are many) that will handle more things automatically. Because if you use the basic interface, you need to power on/off/on the MCU during the programming sequence.

Cheers,
Alban.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
572件の閲覧回数
Alban
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

CodeWarrior for HC08 can do this. You need to have the proper interface in hardware as described in the datasheet of your product at the development support chapter.

Then, when your hardware is OK, you just need to select a basic Class I interface to program the MCU.

Also, you can use 3rd party tools, like a Cyclone or MON08 cable (there are many) that will handle more things automatically. Because if you use the basic interface, you need to power on/off/on the MCU during the programming sequence.

Cheers,
Alban.

0 件の賞賛
571件の閲覧回数
peg
Senior Contributor IV

Hi,

To exactly what device and through which interface?

BR Peg

0 件の賞賛