表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Pin stimulation and registr viewing in full chip simulation - ColdFire v1

ソリューションへジャンプ
4,221件の閲覧回数
Vlasta
Contributor I

Hi,

I would like to port my code from HCS08JM60 to MCF51JM128.

But the problem is, is cannot find, where in full chip simulation (FCS) for ColdFire can I view the registers of peripherals and stimulate the input pins (include analog value for ADC)... :smileysad:

(I browsed the Help and there I find, there will be some posibility how to stimulate the pins through  Stimulation File. There is instruction, how to write it, but I cannot find, how to run it. And how to view and modify registers in ColdFire I didnt find completly.)

I am using CodeWarrior v 6.2 for Microcontroller.

If you can help me, I will be very pleasure.

Thank you very much.

Vlasta

Message Edited by Vlasta on 2009-03-25 09:46 AM
ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
566件の閲覧回数
Vlasta
Contributor I

Thank you for you reply!

I belive that component "Mcuregisters" is there for this purpose. But i saw there "No register data ...". And module "Inspect" didn work properly (register there was maped wrong).

Because you tell me that this is there for this, I try to find what is wrong. And this is the reason: In simulator, there is important to select ColdFire FCS -> Set derivative... and there set not the default "ColdFire V1 SAMPLE" but select exactly the used MCU (for me it is MCF51JM128). Now it is all working fine (expect #pragma INLINE, but this is minorit problem). In other case, there will be problems with viewing registers and accesing memory, as I wrote above.

I belive that this can help somebody if have the some trouble like me.

And thank you stanish foryou fast reply too.

Vlasta

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
566件の閲覧回数
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vlasta,

You can try to see the MCU registers via "Mcuregisters" or  "Inspect" component. (Debugger menu -> Component -> Open...).

Regarding ADC there are specific registers ADx that act as input pins for ADC, so you can modify them directly in "Inspect" component. (Object Pool -> ADC)

For more information about FCS see <CW install>\Help\Pdf\FCS_Notes_MCF51QE128RM_Family.pdf (attached)

Stanish

FCS_Notes_MCF51QE128RM_Family.pdf

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-08-31 05:09 PM
567件の閲覧回数
Vlasta
Contributor I

Thank you for you reply!

I belive that component "Mcuregisters" is there for this purpose. But i saw there "No register data ...". And module "Inspect" didn work properly (register there was maped wrong).

Because you tell me that this is there for this, I try to find what is wrong. And this is the reason: In simulator, there is important to select ColdFire FCS -> Set derivative... and there set not the default "ColdFire V1 SAMPLE" but select exactly the used MCU (for me it is MCF51JM128). Now it is all working fine (expect #pragma INLINE, but this is minorit problem). In other case, there will be problems with viewing registers and accesing memory, as I wrote above.

I belive that this can help somebody if have the some trouble like me.

And thank you stanish foryou fast reply too.

Vlasta

0 件の賞賛
返信