Error launching FRDM-K64F_MQXL_FLASH_OpenSDA ARM GDI Protocol Adapter : Can't connect. The Debugger can not connect to the P&E device

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Error launching FRDM-K64F_MQXL_FLASH_OpenSDA ARM GDI Protocol Adapter : Can't connect. The Debugger can not connect to the P&E device

1,255 次查看
michaelsmorto
Contributor IV

I am trying to compile and flash the NXP sensor funsion rev 5 and trying to following the instructions using a K64f freedom board with codewarrior 10.7 (latest one just downloaded for windows 7.  I am using the opensda and receiving the following error when I do a run configuration:

Error launching FRDM-k64F_MQLX_FLASH_OpenSDA ARM GDI Protocol Adapter.  Cannot connect . The Debugger can not connect to the P&E Device.

I have no idea what I am doing as this is my first experience with MBED - coming from a Arduino background.  So keep it simple

THanks

Mike

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
3 回复数

844 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I suggest you check the problem with below steps.

1. create a new work space.

2. create a new project in this workspace, test if the connection can work.

3. if it fails connection in step2, please update the FRDM board driver with referring this article

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-105199 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

844 次查看
michaelsmorto
Contributor IV

Jennie

Your post helped alot.  It appears that if I use CodeWarrior I have to use segger   and if I want the board to act like a drive like for the sensor toolbox v5 I need to set it up like mned and just let it load the bin.  Broke the code with your help.

Thanks

Mike

0 项奖励
回复

844 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike,

Good to know. You are welcome!

Best Regards,

Jennie