取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Compile errors not showing up in Problems View

1,640 次查看
mikestich
Contributor II

Some time ago, compiler errors and warnings stopped showing up in the Problems View, or even flagged in the editor and the files listed in CodeWarrior Projects view.  I couldn't figure out what I did to the preferences or properties to change that, but I've tried looking thru both multiple times, and can't seem to figure out why.  The only place to find errors now is to laboriously scroll thru the console window. This is CW 10.3   Anybody have ideas on where to look?

Note that about the same time the following warnings started showing up in the console:

C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.3/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldmcf|Linker|Warning

>Source file

>"D:\workspace\ColdFire\ColdFire_Build_Tools\ewl\EWL_Runtime\Runtime_ColdFire\S

>ource\CF_runtime.c" not found, cannot display source

There are several of these, but I don't have a D: drive anywhere, and the warning does not seem to affect the building of the .elf file.

Mike

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数

886 次查看
albertovargas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Some time ago, compiler errors and warnings stopped showing up in the Problems View, or even flagged in the editor and the files listed in CodeWarrior Projects view.  I couldn't figure out what I did to the preferences or properties to change that, but I've tried looking thru both multiple times, and can't seem to figure out why.  The only place to find errors now is to laboriously scroll thru the console window. This is CW 10.3   Anybody have ideas on where to look?

Maybe you can try restoring default settings in Problems View. To do this, use the drop-down menu on the right side of the view, click on Configure Contents then click Restore Defaults.

>"D:\workspace\ColdFire\ColdFire_Build_Tools\ewl\EWL_Runtime\Runtime_ColdFire\S

>ource\CF_runtime.c" not found, cannot display source

There are several of these, but I don't have a D: drive anywhere, and the warning does not seem to affect the building of the .elf file.

Try switching to another workspace, the way to do it is: File > Switch Workspace > Other...

0 项奖励
回复

886 次查看
mikestich
Contributor II

The idea of switching workspaces lead me to create a small test project from scratch.  For that one the problems view worked as expected.  So I compared the Error Parsers on the Properties-> C/C++ Build -> Settings page and found they were different.  I changed the parser selections to match, and now the Problems View reports errors correctly in my main project, and the errors show up in source code like expected.

There are 13 Parsers listed on the tab, where can I find a description of each and what they will do for/to you??

As for the D:\workspace\........   messages, the test project (in the same workspace as my real project) does not generate those messages.  It must be some bad setting in the project, but what?

Mike

0 项奖励
回复

886 次查看
chicagomike
Contributor III

Hey Mike,

Regarding the D:\workspace warnings, check out this thread:

Odd / Irrelevant Linker Warnings in CW v10.4

Hope this helps!

Mike

0 项奖励