Can't download Codewarrior for MCU 1.1, license expired ?!?!?!?!?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Codewarrior for MCU 1.1, license expired ?!?!?!?!?

Jump to solution
Lorenzo_Mch_IT
Contributor IV

Oh! Well, it seems like I'm "that guy" that always manages to find issues/problems because of unusual use cases. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've tried to download Codewarrior for MCU 1.1 installer from the product page
but instead of a download i get a web page with the following message:

Product Information
NXP Software
Our records indicate that you have previously requested an Evaluation version for this product. If you would like to purchase the full product please visit us at NXP or contact your sales representative.

Note:
If you would like to extend your evaluation period please open a Service Request.

I had a license for Codewarrior for MCU 11.1 that has been "upgraded" to Codewarrior for MCU 11.2 with expiration in 2048 (because Codewarrior for MCU 11.x for DSC is actually free, with a "long term" evaluation license), but it seems that the upgraded license doesn't allow to donwload and install release 11.1.

Problem is that I have to use both because older projects have been developed on 11.1, can't compile them directly on 11.2 (because of changed library names, file paths), not to mention that so far NXP website says that 11.2 officially supports the new MC56F80xxx DSC with core 56800EF only, so I can't  use 11.2 for development on DSCs based on 56800EX (my company would never allow something like this).

So, besides creating a new account and download a "new" evaluation license only for 11.1, is there a workaround for this ? Or is it something that must be fixed in the NXP website's product download page ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm asking this because I'm not supposed to use non-company emails for work related business.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please create a private ticket to NXP license team. They will help.

https://support.nxp.com/

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please create a private ticket to NXP license team. They will help.

https://support.nxp.com/

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos