Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post build step environment variable not resolved

Jump to solution
adriangeiger
Contributor II

Hi All

I recently upgraded from Code Warrior 10.3 to 10.6 (build 140329). So far, so good. But when building my project I realised, that the post-build step (Project Properties --> C/C++ Build --> Settings --> tab Build Steps) is not working anymore. Some but not all of the used environment variables are not resolved anymore. In CW10.3 this has been working fine.

This is what I have entered in the settings page:

"${ARM_GNU_TOOLS_HOME}\bin\arm-none-eabi-size.exe" --format=sysv ${BuildLocation}\{BuildArtifactFileName} >> ${BuildLocation}\{BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.map

... and this is what the Console tells me during the build process:

"C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\eclipse\../Cross_Tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3\bin\arm-none-eabi-size.exe" --format=sysv C:\SRV002\ageiger\workspaceCW106\app_Mainboard\FLASH\{BuildArtifactFileName} >> C:\SRV002\ageiger\workspaceCW106\app_Mainboard\FLASH\{BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.map

As you can see, the "BuildArtifact..." variables are not resolved, whyever...

I am happy to receive any tips, ideas, hints...

cheers

Adrian

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adrian,

add a $ sign:

${BuildArtifactFileName}

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adrian,

add a $ sign:

${BuildArtifactFileName}

Erich

0 Kudos
adriangeiger
Contributor II

Hi Erich

Of course you're right!... I just wonder, where these $-signs have gone... I found them to be there in some original 10.3 settings also... unfortunately this is likely to be a problem caused by the guy sitting in front of my screen... :smileywink:

Have a nice day

Adrian

0 Kudos