K40x256 Programming guide, API configuration guide and example code for this controller

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K40x256 Programming guide, API configuration guide and example code for this controller

Jump to solution
madhusudankumar
Contributor II

I newly  started working with freescale k40x256 board... I need help in getting the user programming guide for the same which contains various APIs for the programming ..I have few sample codes , but the problem which I am facing is that an API guide would help me in programming myself. Write now I am trying to understand the example code , and it is becoming very tedious. Kindly suggest any manual with API.

Thanking you

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

from your code you use processor expert. so the "API" you mentioned should refer to pe component method. to check the methods usage, right click on the component, then click on "help on the component". see attached video I made.

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

normally NXP provide the API document right with the SW package.

for example if you use KSDK1.3 pakage, you will find the API document under

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\doc

if you are not working with KSDK, please let me know:

which demo code do you work with? is this NXP produced demo? please point the demo download link thus we can check. thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

madhusudankumar
Contributor II

Respected Madam,

I am using Code Warrior and hence the package doesnot have the necessary API.. In order to just give an idea, I am pasting on the codes to blink the LED.. I need an API pdf which could help me to understand the codes. These codes I got from vendors as test codes so I dont have hyperlink of downloadable link

#include "Cpu.h"

#include "Events.h"

#include "LED1.h"

#include "LED_2.h"

#include "LED_3.h"

#include "LED_4.h"

/* Including shared modules, which are used for whole project */

#include "PE_Types.h"

#include "PE_Error.h"

#include "PE_Const.h"

#include "IO_Map.h"

/* User includes (#include below this line is not maintained by Processor Expert) */

/*lint -save  -e970 Disable MISRA rule (6.3) checking. */

int main(void)

/*lint -restore Enable MISRA rule (6.3) checking. */

{

/* Write your local variable definition here */

void *LED1_UData=NULL;

void *LED1_DData;

void *LED_2_UData=NULL;

void *LED_2_DData;

void *LED_3_UData=NULL;

void *LED_3_DData;

void *LED_4_UData=NULL;

void *LED_4_DData;

int i=0;

/*** Processor Expert internal initialization. DON'T REMOVE THIS CODE!!! ***/

PE_low_level_init();

LED1_DData = LED1_Init(LED1_UData);

LED_2_DData = LED_2_Init(LED_2_UData);

LED_3_DData = LED_3_Init(LED_3_UData);

LED_4_DData = LED_4_Init(LED_4_UData);

if(LED1_DData == NULL || LED_2_DData == NULL || LED_3_DData == NULL || LED_4_DData == NULL)

{

while(1);

}

for (;;)

{

LED1_PutVal(LED1_DData, 1);

LED_2_PutVal(LED_2_DData, 1);

LED_3_PutVal(LED_3_DData, 0);

LED_4_PutVal(LED_4_DData, 0);

for(i=0;i<=500000;i++);

LED1_PutVal(LED1_DData, 0);

LED_2_PutVal(LED_2_DData, 0);

LED_3_PutVal(LED_3_DData, 1);

LED_4_PutVal(LED_4_DData, 1);

for(i=0;i<=500000;i++);

}

/*** Don't write any code pass this line, or it will be deleted during code generation. ***/

/*** RTOS startup code. Macro PEX_RTOS_START is defined by the RTOS component. DON'T MODIFY THIS CODE!!! ***/

#ifdef PEX_RTOS_START

PEX_RTOS_START();                  /* Startup of the selected RTOS. Macro is defined by the RTOS component. */

#endif

/*** End of RTOS startup code.  ***/

/*** Processor Expert end of main routine. DON'T MODIFY THIS CODE!!! ***/

for(;;){}

/*** Processor Expert end of main routine. DON'T WRITE CODE BELOW!!! ***/

} /*** End of main routine. DO NOT MODIFY THIS TEXT!!! ***/

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

from your code you use processor expert. so the "API" you mentioned should refer to pe component method. to check the methods usage, right click on the component, then click on "help on the component". see attached video I made.

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

madhusudankumar
Contributor II

Thank you madam. The video shared by you was really helpful.. Thanking you once again

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a great day,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos