次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Create a project by software.exe

1,396件の閲覧回数
nguyennhatminh
Contributor IV

Hi GUY,

When I create a new project, I should copy the CPU, COMMON file....in to the project

I'm using KL05Z , in sample code, I see two software that create automatically project folder for IAR and KEIL.

I wonder why we don't have same software that create a folder project with common file, CPU, driver folder ...and then we just code on it.

Do you have any suggestion for this ? how to create a software like this ?

Thanks ,

Minh.

ラベル(1)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

1,203件の閲覧回数
nguyennhatminh
Contributor IV

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for your reply,

I means that whether we create a software that create a project into where can automatically add ( or move) some source file and header file, like the software that in sample code for IAR and KEIL.

Thanks,

Minh

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,203件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Minh,

To avoid problem all header files must be placed in the \Project_Headers folder.

By default the header files are located in this folder.

So if your software will move header files in this folder, no path update will be required.

For source files you can create a new folder without problem.

The Project manager will capture all folders and source files located in the physical project folder.

Have a great day,
Pascal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,202件の閲覧回数
nguyennhatminh
Contributor IV

HI Pascal,

Thank you for your patience to answer my question.

As you know, when we create bare project ( not PE) , we must add many file such as common.h, IO.h, ....

I want to create a Working Project that already have these file, and next time I don't need to do any more just coding.

Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks,

Minh.

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,202件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Minh,

So you want to create your own project stationery including all predefined sources and headers files you need.

This was possible under classic version. just by adding the new project folder under Stationery folder.

Are you look for similar process under Eclipse ?

The easy solution is to keep a default project folder (backup) and to import it when you want to create a new project:

1- create your own default project with all sources and headers files you want,

2- save the project folder (backup it - keep a cop),

3- when you want to re-start a new default project you must import the project created with option copy files.

Else if you want to have a new project option under File ¦ New menu, it seems you must create a plug-ins ...

There are some info about it on the web.

Under google search for "eclipse create new project type"

Have a great day,
Pascal

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,203件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nguyen,

With CW for MCU V10.6 (or older versions), when you create a new project with the wizard, the project created contains several folder.

You can easily add new source and header files by moving the file directly in the folder under Window Explorer.

The files will be automatically captured be Eclipse and will be listed in the project after a refresh.

If I'm missing/mi-understanding something let me know.

Have a great day,
Pascal

0 件の賞賛
返信