キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Codewarrior profiler module

454件の閲覧回数
kyleisraels
Contributor I

I'm working on a project that uses the S12G family of micros, specifically the MC9S12G192.  I see that codewarrior version 5.9 with the true-time simulator has a "profiling" component.  I'm working with the standard license and it appears the profile component is only available in the professional version.  When I launch it I get a dialog box that states the module will run in demo mode and I can email freescale for a trial license.  I then get a window that says "The current derivative does not support this feature".

Does anyone know if the code profiler works for the S12G family?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

390件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi,

S12G is S12 device.

profiler and coverage are for the both hc12/s12. But due to a hardware problem (chip design) for the s12, the BDM module doesn't support the Coverage/Profiler.

These are working for Hc12 but not for the S12.

Only professional edition can fully support profiler and coverage features.

does this answer your questions?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

390件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kyle,

Have your problem be resolved ?

If no , could you please tell me where and how do you use  the profiler option ,

i have the CW 5.9 and professional license, i can check it on my side .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 件の賞賛
返信