您的意思是: 
已解决

CodeWarrior crashing when opening debug configuration

跳至解决方案
143 次查看
GustavoTsea
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to configure to debug a project, but when i click in edit on the debug configuration, the CodeWarrior 10.7 just crash.

I attached a video showing the problem, do you know what is causing this? 

0 项奖励
1 解答
91 次查看
GustavoTsea
Contributor I

I solved the problem by installing the latest multilink driver direct from the PEmicro website. The CodeWarrior has stopped crashing, probably the old driver that was causing codeWarrior to crash.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
137 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi GustavoTsea 

0 The problem may be related with a specific project, test the same with another project.

1 The problem may be related with the workspace. Create a new workspace to test if the problem still exists.

2 The problem may be related with CodeWarrior install. remove the CodeWarrior and reinstall it. test this feature with step 1 then.

3. If the problem still persists after above tests, please use the latest CodeWarrior 11.1. 

https://www.nxp.com/design/design-center/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools...

Hope this helps

Jun Zhang

0 项奖励
92 次查看
GustavoTsea
Contributor I

I solved the problem by installing the latest multilink driver direct from the PEmicro website. The CodeWarrior has stopped crashing, probably the old driver that was causing codeWarrior to crash.

0 项奖励