次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CodeWarrior TAP model number

ソリューションへジャンプ
865件の閲覧回数
zwilcox
Contributor IV

I found a CodeWarrior TAP JTAG in my lab.

The CodeWarrior® TAP|NXP webpage lists a few different model numbers/ product family.

I'm not sure what the model number of the one I have in my lab.  I don't see it on the case.  I also, don't see it on the serial conneciton.

Is there a way to find the model number / product family of the CodeWarrior® TAP|NXP ?

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
702件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zachary Wilcox,

CodeWarrior TAP supports all Digital Networking products.

You need to use different probe tips for different products.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4 返答(返信)
702件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please take some photos of your USB TAP (both sides)then upload it here.

Normally there are labels on the back of USB TAP which tell its type.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
702件の閲覧回数
zwilcox
Contributor IV

Unfortunately, I'm unable to take photographs of work equipment.

The top is identical to the picture on the CodeWarrior® TAP|NXP website.

The bottom has two labels; One that says TDA5879 and another which as the mac address, "MAC 00:04:9F:04:CB:EE"

0 件の賞賛
703件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zachary Wilcox,

CodeWarrior TAP supports all Digital Networking products.

You need to use different probe tips for different products.

Have a great day,
TIC

702件の閲覧回数
zwilcox
Contributor IV

Got it. Thanks.  That makes sense.

0 件の賞賛