次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CW Net Apps installation fails

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,706件の閲覧回数
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

CW Networked Applications installation fails attempting to download apps (via Inetc plug-in) indicating that the internet connection (to www.freescale.com) seems to be not permitted or dropped out.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,487件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Ok, then you don't have to use CW4NET. From the list above you can select CodeWarrior for Power Architecture.

Adrian

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
9 返答(返信)
1,487件の閲覧回数
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

We are using PA.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,488件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Ok, then you don't have to use CW4NET. From the list above you can select CodeWarrior for Power Architecture.

Adrian

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,487件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What processor you want to use: PA, Starcore, ARMv7, ARMv8?

Adrian

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,487件の閲覧回数
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

Also, this is the site I'm taken too once I click on the 'START_HERE.html' on the USB drive:

CW_Product_Info_2.JPG

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,487件の閲覧回数
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

I don't see that version.  Remember, this file comes from the USB drive we recently received.  Here's is the list of apps available from the online site:

CW_Product_Info.JPG

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,487件の閲覧回数
rodneymclendon
Contributor I

I was installing from the USB drive we received in the package with the TAP from NXP.  The file used to install with is CW_CW4NET_v2015.08_Win_b150806_Setup.exe.  I believe this is the same file obtained from the NXP website.  The screenshot is:

CW_NetApp_Install_8a.JPG

Where do I find the chip part number?

Regards,

Rodney

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,487件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

That version of CW is very old. Please take the latest available version witch is CW4NET 2016.01 from www.nxp.com/cw4net

To update this version with the latest updates, after installation, go to Help > Install New Software and choose ARMv8 Eclipse Update Site - http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/11.2.0/com.freescale.armv8_win as update site.

Adrian

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,487件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please let me know the update site used for updates.

Adrian

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,487件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

to solve your problem, we need to know

1. your CW version?

Start the IDE and click on Help | About CodeWarrior Development Studio. Send me the version and build id.

2. your chip part number?

3. problem screenshot.

Thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信