Problem with processor expert's generated code...

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Problem with processor expert's generated code...

ソリューションへジャンプ
901件の閲覧回数
gabrielnavas
Contributor I

i'm working on my proyect with codewarrior 10.2 and when i want to make the proyect, there are 3 errors that say:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.2/MCU/lib/hc08c/include\ccstddef.h C1017 Empty declarationPractica 3 microsline 42, external location: C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.2\MCU\lib\hc08c\include\ccstddef.hC/C++ Problem
C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.2/MCU/lib/hc08c/include\ccstddef.h C2801 ';' missingPractica 3 microsline 42, external location: C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.2\MCU\lib\hc08c\include\ccstddef.hC/C++ Problem
mingw32-make: *** [Sources/main_c.obj] Error 1Practica 3 microsC/C++ Problem

and when i click on any of those errors, the focus goes on ccstddef.h section:

#ifdef __GNUG__

#pragma interface "stddef.h"

#endif

#include <Gconfig.h>

#include <cstddef.h>

extern "C++"

{

#ifndef _LIBRARY_WORKAROUND  /* dont't DEFINE vars in header files !! */

const size_t NPOS = (size_t)(-1);

#endif

typedef void fvoid_t();

#ifndef _LIBRARY_WORKAROUND

#ifndef _WINT_T

#define _WINT_T

typedef _G_wint_t wint_t;

#endif

#endif

} // extern "C++"

#endif

--------------------------------------------------------------------

but i had never modify any of that part..

i wish you can help me please! thank!

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
496件の閲覧回数
gabrielnavas
Contributor I

Thanks for helping me, it was my bad! haha, the problem was that I was including the "iostream.h" library in a C proyect, and iostream it's a C++ library! so thanks again and if anyone has the same dummy problem, here there is the solution!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
497件の閲覧回数
gabrielnavas
Contributor I

Thanks for helping me, it was my bad! haha, the problem was that I was including the "iostream.h" library in a C proyect, and iostream it's a C++ library! so thanks again and if anyone has the same dummy problem, here there is the solution!

0 件の賞賛
496件の閲覧回数
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Gabriel,

Thanks a lot for sharing! Dummy or not dummy problems we're to help each other :smileywink:

Best regards,

Monica.

0 件の賞賛
496件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

how can we reproduce your problem? can you please upload your demo project and also describe how to reproduce your problem from creating a new project?

0 件の賞賛
496件の閲覧回数
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you please try with latest CodeWarrior version v10.4? It can be downloaded from: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-MCU10

0 件の賞賛