Changing the network depth in MC13213 using beekit.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the network depth in MC13213 using beekit.

Sandra
Contributor I
Hello,

I need to change the zigbee stack profile 1 using beekit "wireless uart aplication". Freescale Beekit lets to change the properties in the components of the project easily.

1) If I need change the network depth (5 in profile 1) to 10 or 15,  which other properties in bee stack should I change? I suppose that properties as number of routers used for energy scan, maximun incoming reports, maximun broadcast transaction table entries, the maximun neighbor table entries supported for the router and the cordinator... which one should be changed exactly?

2) What is the maximun depth that I can use for the network using MC13213 without have problems "out of allocation space"?

Thanks,

Sandra
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Mads
Contributor V
Sandra,

FIrst of all it is VERY important to understand that changing the depth, max children and max routers will render your solution NON-COMPLIANT and you will not be able to:
1. Connect to certified products
2. Certify a public profile, but only as an MSP.

you must calculate that the biggest address used by the CSKIP address does not surpase the 16 bit integer used for the address.

For changing(increasing) the depth you also change(lower ) the maximum number of children and maximum number of routers.

As increasing the depth will lower the size of how many children a router has the memory impact will not be increased.

BR,
Mads
0 Kudos