Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install waveform drivers?

Jump to solution
davecashin
Contributor II

Hello,

I am working with an IMX50 EVK with EPD SABRE card.

Looking around I see  that freescale's drivers for e-ink waveforms appear to be in .fw format. I have the waveform for my new screen in .wbf format. How can I go about swapping the current driver with my new waveform? Currently using an IMX5, have access to an IMX6.

So far I have

-looked through the ltib package for a tool to convert

-searched the forum and found this unanswered post: Eink Mobius 13,3" waveform for Freescale i.MX 6SoloLite Evaluation Kit?

it seems like there exists a script to change the wbf to a freescale compatible fw file, I would like to get my hands on it.

-this post XD4 waveform file support  seemed to indicate an actual tool that could convert the filem called Gen2 waveform parser (although I don't know how to tell what type of waveform I have)

-the imx6 linux reference manual also said to contact freescale support for the conversion script

Thanks in advance!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks, Dave Cashin, for opening a case. The waveform parser information is moderated so it cannot be posted publicly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks, Dave Cashin, for opening a case. The waveform parser information is moderated so it cannot be posted publicly.

0 Kudos