cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compile Error with custom BSP

Jump to solution
maddthad
Contributor I

Good day. I used twrk60n512 bsp and cloned BSP to custom. In custom BSP used Processor Expert and deleted processor and peripherals. Added mk60n512VLL10 processor and UART with PE. Configured processor clock. Compiled BSP and PSP fine. Added custom BSP to Codewarrior 10.2 bat file so available under new project wizard. Then create new basic hello world project using custom BSP. When compiling get error cant find Events.h. Copied Events.h to folder with other includes. Now compiling get following error:

I have no idea what problem, but very frustrated with Codewarrior, documentation etc.

Please help.

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.2\gnu\bin\mingw32-make -j6 all

'Building target: Battery_Controller_RevA.afx'

'Executing target #2 Battery_Controller_RevA.afx'

'Invoking: ARM Linker'

"C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.2/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldarm" @@"Battery_Controller_RevA.args" -o "Battery_Controller_RevA.afx"   -l"psp.a" -l"bsp.a"

C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.2/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldarm|Linker|Warning

>Symbol exit multiply defined in libc_Thumb_LE_v7M.a(abort_exit.o   ) and

>psp.a(comp.o         )

>Ignoring the definition in libc_Thumb_LE_v7M.a(abort_exit.o   )

>psp.a(comp.o         )

>Ignoring the definition in libc_Thumb_LE_v7M.a(alloc.o        )

>psp.a(comp.o         )

>psp.a(comp.o         )

>psp.a(io_util.o      )

>Ignoring the definition in libc_Thumb_LE_v7M.a(ctype_aeabi.o  )

>psp.a(io_util.o      )

>psp.a(io_util.o      )

>Undefined : "Cpu_MCGAutoTrim"

Errors caused tool to abort.

mingw32-make: *** [Battery_Controller_RevA.afx] Error 1

>Link failed.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
shenlung
Contributor II

Thx. now compiles. I commented out the calls to the AutoTrim function. Now I run simple hello world program that should output on ttyf: (uart3) defined as default, but nothing. The uart is enabled in BSP and set up. I see no activity on the tx line with my logic analyzer. I've never seen such a mismatch of versions, hard to find specific documentation thats buried etc.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Thad Seeberger,

we can omit those warnings, there's one error, undefined : Cpu_MCGAutoTrim. I don't see where this function is invoked, but what I have found out, this function should be generated by PE, in file cpu.c.

I don't touch PE much, I had better ask in Processor Expert section in this community to get quicker response :smileywink:

Check this thread, second post specifically :

https://community.freescale.com/thread/110050

Regards,

MartinK

shenlung
Contributor II

Thx. now compiles. I commented out the calls to the AutoTrim function. Now I run simple hello world program that should output on ttyf: (uart3) defined as default, but nothing. The uart is enabled in BSP and set up. I see no activity on the tx line with my logic analyzer. I've never seen such a mismatch of versions, hard to find specific documentation thats buried etc.

0 Kudos