Does the JN5169 device support RF4CE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the JN5169 device support RF4CE?

Contributor III

Hi,

Does the JN5169 device support the rf4ce protocol? 

I went to see the documents related to RF4CE, and it seemed that just supported the documents that supported JN5168.

JN5169 i don't seem to support RF4CE,for this application. Is it possible to support the RF4CE protocol on the board of JN5169

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Contributor III

Hi,

I added the content of JN5169 to the application template JN-AN-1200-ZigBee-RF4CE-Application-Template, compiled it, downloaded it to my development board, and worked properly, but I found that when I was pairing, I always failed. Did JN5169 not support RF4CE on a hardware basis?

I need your help. thank you.

regardes

han

0 Kudos

Contributor III

NXP Designs

Hello,Do JN5169 support RF4CE? 

I have been waiting for the exact reply, our company needs to customize the program based on the results, i tried is not enough. But i

don't know if there is anything missing in my attempt, so i hope i can get your help.

Regardes

Han

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me check this post ?

zigbee3.0 

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Hi,Estephania Martinez

Thank you for your reply.

If you look at my question carefully, then you will find that I am not asking if zigbee3.0 supports rf4ce.

My question is whether RF4CE, is supported on JN5169 hardware because I didn't see support for JN5169, in the

RF4CE-related SDK and the introduction, and I tried to modify the compilation options for this

JN-AN-1200-ZigBee-RF4CE-Application-Template, and now I can download the code to JN5169 and run, but there

are always problems when pairing is not successful.

SDK is JN-SW-4060

Regards,

Han

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We currently do not have anything of RF4CE as a standalone, only the ones in the ZigBee 3.0, RF4CE  is no longer supported as mentioned in the post I referenced.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Hi,Estephania Martinez

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, I can' t understand you say :" We currently do not have anything of RF4CE as a standalone, only the ones in the ZigBee 3.0,

RF4CE  is no longer supported as mentioned in the post I referenced"

Is rf4ce no longer supported now, if i use jn5168 to run rf4ce demo properly.

Regards,

Han

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The SW in the application note you are using, which correspond to the following link, is the one that is no longer supported.

Sorry, for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Regards ,

Estephania

0 Kudos