The LPC-Link 2 Configuration Tool (LCT) has been replaced by LPCScrypt and should no longer be used. This content is provided for informational purposes only.
The LPC-Link 2 Configuration Tool (LCT) is a Windows tool that installs the CMSIS-DAP/VCOM/LPCSIO or JLINK firmware on LPCXpresso V2/V3 and LPC-Link 2 boards. This package provides the Link Configuration Tool, all necessary Windows drivers, a User Manual, and the source and project files to rebuild the programming algorithm firmware used by the LCT. The V2 version provides expanded capability for LPCXpresso V2/V3 boards with improvements to CMSIS-DAP, a UART bridge connected to the target processor (LPCXpresso V2/V3 boards only), and a LPCSIO bridge that provides communication to I2C and SPI slave devices on LPCXpresso V3 boards. For LPC-Link 2 boards, an updated version of CMSIS-DAP provides faster programming and more stable operation. This version also adds support for J-Link - please see SEGGER's website for more information: for lpc-link2 boardsand for LPCXpresso V2/V3 boards.
Firmware included in this package:
- LPCXpresso V2/V3 boards: CMSIS-DAP debugger + VCOM (UART bridge connected to target processor) + LPCSIO bridge (I2C + SPI + GPIO bridge connected to target processor)
- LPC-Link 2 boards: CMSIS-DAP firmware
- LPC-Link 2 and LPCXpresso V2 and V3 boards: J-Link firmware
- Userguide: LPC-Link 2 Configuration tool - User Guide (REV 1.0)
- Supporting information: LPC-Link 2 Configuration Tool - Release Note (REV 0)
- Software: LCT Installer 1 (REV 2.02) New