Cloud-Connected Parking Spot Sensor
This demo shows a use case of the LS1021 IoT GW along with a FRDM-KW24 powered Magnetometer sensor to monitor the car parking spot locations such as garage parking in a building, Traffic Management and Traffic Monitoring The data can be reported and monitored from the Cloud.
- Small footprint platform with a wide variety of high-speed connectivity and low-speed serial interfaces through the use of the ARM-based QorIQ LS1021A embedded processor.
- The FRDM-KW2 sensor data is send via Thread to the LS1021 IoT GW and The Proximetry Agent posts information to cloud server.
Featured NXP Products:
- QorIQ LS1021A Dual-Core Communications Processor wi|NXP
- QorIQ LS1021A-IoT Gateway Reference Design|NXP
- FRDM-KW24D512|Freedom Development Platform|Kinetis|NXP