The new official release of S32DS for ARM v1.2 is available in the download section of S32DS web page: http://www.nxp.com/s32ds
To install the product the Activation Code is needed. You can Find it under "License keys" tab.
S32 Design Studio is based on Eclipse open development platform and integrates the Eclipse IDE, GNU Compiler Collection (GCC), GNU Debugger (GDB), and other open-source software. This release supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit) and Linux versions as well.
S32DS ARM v1.2 main features
- Free of charge tool with no code size limitation (no license file required)
- Eclipse Luna 4.4 Framework
- GNU Tools for ARM embedded processors (launchpad, based on gcc 4.9.3) and ARM64: 4.9.3 20141031 Linaro
- Libraries included: newlib, newlib-nano and Freescale EWL2 (ewl and ewl-nano)
- SEGGER J-Link (with SEGGER GDB Server), P&E Multilink (with P&E GDB Server)
- Fully integrated S32 SDK for S32K144 EAR release v.0.8.1
- SDK management included (KEA drivers, FreeMASTER for KEA, AMMCLIB for KEA and S32K)
- CodeWarrior/KDS project importer
- GreenHills/IAR compiler support by the new Project Wizard
- iSystem/Lauterbach debuggers support by the new Project Wizard
- Kernel Aware Debugging FreeRTOS, OSEK.
- SKEAZN8, SKEAZN16, SKEAZN32, SKEAZN64, SKEAZ128, SKEAZ64
S32 Design Studio is supported by NXP community - https://community.freescale.com/community/s32/s32ds/
For more details see the attached release notes.
* Red items are the new features