I have two questions about Codewarrior10.1(eclipse):
1. How to see all of the updates and patches that I have installed in CW10.1?
2. How to uninstall the patches that I have installed in CW10.1?
Thanks in advance.
You can choose Help > About CodeWarrior Studio to display the assorted plugin version information. What you do NOT want to use is Help > Install New Software or Help > Check for Updates. Currently, to add new patches you must download and run an installer application. You cannot use the Eclipse updater. Updates can be found here. To uninstall an update, you will have to run the installer application for the specific update, or uninstall CodeWarrior and reinstall the origianl version of the tools.
Thank you for your reply.
1. I can only find the installed patches in Help > About CodeWarrior Studio > Configuration Details . But its really not clear in this interface. Is there another place can list all the installed patches?
2. To install a new update or patch for CW10.x , I usually enter into help > Install new software, install online or locally. But if I want to uninstall the installed patches, the only way is "uninstall CodeWarrior and reinstall the origianl version of the tools" ???
1) I admit that's not the most easy interface to pull information of the tools. You might submit a feature request for a better way to provide patch information.
2) I always start over with a complete uninstall and then reapply what patches are necessary, but that's just me.
Retrieving data ...