cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10.1 Updated and MQX 3.7 stilling getting #error for Kinetis

Jump to solution
uofi_1996
Contributor I

I have installed both of the Patches for CW 10.1 and MQX 3.7.  I created a new MQX 3.7 project through CW and built the project.  I am receiving the #error below...  Not sure where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.  I have attached a jpg showing that the patches have been installed.  Is there a way to find out what __CWBE__ is set to in my envrionment.  Thanks again for any help.

#if (__arm__)

#if (__CWBE__ < 0x05000200)

#error You need to install Code Warrior V10.1 latest compiler patch. The code is unstable if patch is not used.

#endif

#endif

0 Kudos
1 Solution
troll
Contributor II
0 Kudos
5 Replies
BrianMoon
Contributor II

I have not managed to get any combination of updates to correct this problem yet. I'm uninstalling and re-installing now. (Note that I started from the CWX-MCU-PROED-EX version.)

0 Kudos
uofi_1996
Contributor I

Here is a jpg image showing that the updates have been installed...

0 Kudos
JuroV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have you really updated the package? What i can see is that you just added repository of updates to your CodeWarrior.

Have you restarted your CodeWarrior after patch was applied?

troll
Contributor II

Hi

I have equil issue.

But when I tried to update CW using Help->Install New Software.

I got error message:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
  session context was:smileysad:profile=PlatformProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.freescale.coretech.debugger.kasample,7.15.0.FSL_b8910
  No repository found containing: binary,com.freescale.coretech.debugger.kasample_root,7.15.0.FSL_b8910
  No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.freescale.debugger.kernel.aware.sample,7.15.0.FSL_b8910
  No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.freescale.debugger.kernel.aware.sample.corba,7.15.0.FSL_b8910

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed  session context was:smileysad:profile=PlatformProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.freescale.coretech.debugger.kasample,7.15.0.FSL_b8910  No repository found containing: binary,com.freescale.coretech.debugger.kasample_root,7.15.0.FSL_b8910  No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.freescale.debugger.kernel.aware.sample,7.15.0.FSL_b8910  No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.freescale.debugger.kernel.aware.sample.corba,7.15.0.FSL_b8910

Could you give advice why I can't install this paches, please?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
troll
Contributor II

Problem is solved.

See topic - https://community.freescale.com/thread/83250

0 Kudos