I have installed CW10.1 besides 10.0, how do I get the task aware debugging to work in 10.1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have installed CW10.1 besides 10.0, how do I get the task aware debugging to work in 10.1?

Jump to solution
Tonkabot
Contributor III

I tried copying the MQX.DLL C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.1\MCU\bin\plugins\Debugger\rtos directory, but it did not work.

I believe I am running the full pro license.

Brynn

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrL
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

unfortunatelly MQX 3.6.2 TAD does not support with CodeWarrior 10.1 Beta.  The TAD for CW 10.1 is planned for the next MQX version.

Regards,

PetrL

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PetrL
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

unfortunatelly MQX 3.6.2 TAD does not support with CodeWarrior 10.1 Beta.  The TAD for CW 10.1 is planned for the next MQX version.

Regards,

PetrL

0 Kudos
kecart
Contributor III

PetrL, I also have the released 10.1 IDE installed.  Trying to manually add the MQX extensions from MQX 3.6.2 does not work.  When will we see MQX 3.7.0 so I can start using the 10.1 IDE?

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kelly,

End of March is our ETA.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
estrack
Contributor II

David,

Until MQX 3.7.0 is released, what is the recommended IDE for Coldfire V2 MQX?

I'd prefer to use CW 10.0 eClipse since it will probably be the platform moving forward, and seems to have a more expanded new project wizard, but I have not found it available for download anywhere.

Thanks and Kind regards,

Erik Strack

0 Kudos
Tonkabot
Contributor III

Okay, Now the CW 10.1 release is out, not just the Beta anymore. I see the TAD is still not there Are you saying that I need to wait for a MQX 3.6.3 or a 3.7 before we get the Task Aware Debugging feature back? When might that be?

Also, the new project wizard that was aware of MQX seems to be gone.  Should I be concerned that Freescale might drop MQX?

Brynn

0 Kudos