please help me!!!!!!!!!!!
1) I want to create header file (library files)
2) I want to remove sartup and main function
thanks in advance
Can you please be more specific and explain what you are looking for?
I do not understand the question here.
- Which CPU are you targeting (HC08, HC12, Coldfire, ..)- Which version of CodeWarrior are you using?To retrieve that info:- Start CodeWarrior- Select Help -> About Freescale CodeWarrior- Click on "Install Products"- CodeWarrior version used is displayed on top in the Installed Products dialog.
Thanks for reply
ver no is 5.9.0 & for HCS 12
- CodeWarrior version used is displayed on top in the Installed Products dialog.
5.9.0 is version of IDE
HCS 12 3.1
1- In order to create a header file:
- Click on the first icon to the left (Tooltips shows "New Text File")
- Select File -> "Save As".
- Browse for the location where you want to place your header file
- Specify the file name (for instance my file.h)
- Select "Project" -> "Add File to Project". This will add your header file to the project.
2- Remove startup and main function
To remove the startup function add an INIT command to your .prm file. For instance
where function _myStart is your application entry point.
If you specify your own entry point, you do not need a main function any more.
If you remove the startup code, make sure all global variables are initialized through assignment in your application.
You should not define global variables with an initializer (like int myGlobal = 2 if you remove startup code.
i want library function
Thanks for helping me
I got it
I want to creat library files using libmaker
Retrieving data ...