cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB HID Device Input/Output Interrupt Channel

BaldaufJ
Contributor I

Hello,

has anyone out of the Hid Mouse M2259 Demo, built an additionally output interrupt channel. I need advise or maybe an examble how to set up the descriptors, the reports, and how to receive the data. Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

JuroV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi BaldaufJ,

in fact you need additional MQX USB device HID driver to write, based on original USB-HID. All descriptors are in descriptors.c. It really depends on your specific requirements how to setup report descriptor

0 Kudos

BaldaufJ
Contributor I

Hi JuroV,

Thank You for your massage. 

I implement all needed descriptors. As soon as I implement the report descriptor for the output data, I cannot send or receive any data of the payload (before I could send Data to the Host). But the usb analyzer says that all of descriptors were right and has been accepted by the host. Have you got an idea, what the problem could be? And were will the data be received? Is it in the set_Report part or have i to implement my own receive Data function. Thanks again for your help!

0 Kudos

JuroV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It's difficult to find a problem in a case that, as you say, everything is ok. In fact I have not ever experienced with HID device having INTERRUPT OUT descriptor.  What can be problem: have you enumerated the INTERRUPT OUT endpoint in the config descriptor? Or, are you sure that a host really needs to send you an interrupt?

0 Kudos