Device MC9S12C32 has 2 pages of paged memory at 8000.
1. When I enter br 00:8000, I get "Bad extended address".
2. When I enter br 8000 and run my program at 8000, it never breaks.
3. If I set 002A to 00 before running, it breaks ok. However it reports "Target stopped for unknown reason".
4. I can only enter br 3e:8000 and br 3f:8000 without the error message however neither breaks.
1. Am I missing something?
2. What is the procedure for setting a breakpoint in paged memory?
3. What is the range of ppage to be entered with a breakpoint?
4. Is there a bug in v4.0.0b32? Will it be fixed?
Added p/n to subject