cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred when Tuning Mode was set to Basic

Jump to solution
xgy_upc
Contributor III

Open Freemaster 2.5's Motor Control Application Tuning Tool, and when I set the Tuning Mode to Basic, an error prompt as shown in Figure 1 will occur. I'm in the parameters TAB How to solve this problem?

figure1.jpg

1 Solution
xgy_upc
Contributor III

Hello,

After Upgrading Internet Explorer to the latest version and fixing the system, FreeMaster was fine.

xiangguo

View solution in original post

8 Replies
fanlikang
Contributor II

你好,我想问下你的问题解决了嘛

0 Kudos
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi xgy_upc@163.com‌,

There are some known issues with MCAT tool in the older version of MCUXpresso SDK. What version are you using ? The latest one is (v2.8). It is also recommended to use the latest version of the FreeMASTER tool (v3.0).

Could you please upgrade to the latest version of both tools, and let us know if you are facing the same issue.

Regards,

Iulian

0 Kudos
xgy_upc
Contributor III

Dear Iulian

I'm using FreeMASTER 3.0, and I'm opening bldc_ref_sol.pmp in MCRSP_BLDC_V1.3.0,The same problem still arises

Regards,

xiangguo

0 Kudos
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi .xgy_upc@163.com‌,

Do you get the same error after in the SDK example as well ?

https://community.nxp.com/thread/539111#comment-1351251 

Iulian

0 Kudos
xgy_upc
Contributor III

Dear Iulian

Yes, the same error still appears.

0 Kudos
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello,

it seems that the Internet Explorer rights are restricted on your computer so the JavaScript cannot access all objects in the control page. 

Can you please try to enable Scripting and IE Active content in the Internet Explorer options? Please see the discussion in this community thread.

Thank you,

Michal

0 Kudos
xgy_upc
Contributor III

Hello,

After Upgrading Internet Explorer to the latest version and fixing the system, FreeMaster was fine.

xiangguo

xgy_upc
Contributor III

Hello,

I have tried as prompted, but the same problem still exists, and it only appears in the parameters TAB

xiangguo

0 Kudos