NTAG 5 - Demo App

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTAG 5 - Demo App

julian_sauer
Contributor III

In the Documentation NTAG 5 - Android Application Development (RM00221) there is a Demo Android Application mentioned from NXP. But so far I can't find a Link to the Source Code or the apk

Where can I find the Source Code to the Demo App?

Best regards

Julian

Tags (1)
6 Replies

djoenec
Contributor I

Hello, as shuja971 pointed out, the requested source code is for the NTAG 5 Explorer app on Play Store that allows changing on voltage and energy harvesting mode. This code is to be used with the white NTAG5 demo boards.

Is it possible to provide the source for the NTAG 5 Explorer app?

0 Kudos

VMüller
Contributor I

I downloaded the mentioned source code of the NTAG 5 development kit, but that is NOT the source code of the mentioned app NTAG 5 Explorer from the Google Play Store!
E.g. with the Explorer App I can switch the harvesting mode to various voltages and that works fine, but this feature is not included anywhere in the source code of the development kit.

Is it possible to find also the source code of the other demo apps from Play Store (NTAG 5 Explorer, NTAG i2C Demo, NXP TagInfo, NXP Tag Writer, ...) somewhere?

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You can look at the google play store NTAG 5 Explorer - Apps en Google Play 

Also, you can find the source code for the application in the following link OM2NTx5332: NTAG 5 development kits | NXP , it is located under the code snippets section.

Regards,

Estephania

shuja971
Contributor I

Hi, Hope you're doing well.

I checked the source codes available and they don't have enough details. For example, the NTAG 5 Explorer app on Play Store allows changing on voltage and energy harvesting mode while there is no sign of such commands in the source codes or documentation.

Can you please help in this regard?

0 Kudos

julian_sauer
Contributor III

Great, thank you for the Links

Best regards

Julian

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You're welcome