TDA1562Q IC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDA1562Q IC

ankit_daradi
Contributor I

HERE IS A PRODUCT TDA1562Q IC WHICH IS AN AMPLIFIER IC. THIS  IS BEING OBSOLETE , NOW I WANT ITS REPLACEMENT OR PIN TO PIN CHANGE

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ankit_daradi
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply.

We are a testing & calibration laboratory, we have lot of  testing equipment's(C.T. Tester) in which amplifier cards  are being used.

We need an amplifier IC TDA1562Q, which is currently obsolete, so the problem is that we have lot of amplifier cards , their design is based on TDA1562Q, so  all amplifier cards will be of no use if we can’t replace this IC in that cards. if pin to pin replacement is not possible, then we may look into another IC package but features must comply with TDA1562Q.

The best possible replacement in place of TDA1562Q , so that functionally there should not be any issue if we replace the tda1562q.

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Correct, the TDA1562Q is an obsolete device which was removed from the NXP portfolio in December 2009 as can be seen in the Product Discontinuation DN64 (https://www.nxp.com/wcm_documents/products/eol/dn64_a.pdf) and unfortunately, it does not have a recommended replacement.

Regards,

Jose

NXP Semiconductors

0 Kudos