- spi slave: QN9080-DK board
- spi master: ti cc2640r2 development kit
- data length: 8bit
- clock hz: 400kHz to 4MHz
- source code: modified qn908xcdk_driver_examples_spi_interrupt_transfer example
The spi test was conducted in the above environment.
From 400kHz to 2MHz, the reception was successful without missing data.
The problem is that at 4 MHz, the data is broken.
See the attachment for the SPI waveform.
a. Can I use 4Mbps as an interrupt method?
b. Is 4Mbps reception possible using DMA?
a. Is it possible to receive continuous data without interruption by DMA (SPI Slave) method?
- Master constantly transmits data at 2Mbps.
- DMA buffer size is 256.
- When tested using the example, data is missing because of the time it takes to operate the DMA again after the DMA reception is completed.