LPC1769 supports MCUxpresso?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1769 supports MCUxpresso?

vishakhadakhane
Contributor III

Hello I am new to MCUxpresso, I want to interface SD card with lpc1769 in MCUxpresso. My questions is , does LPC1769 supports MCUxpressso or not? Is there any example available for SD card interfacing in MCUxpresso? I have also read a post on Hello I can find the SDK for the LPC1769... when is it going to be available ? , it says that SDK for lpc1769 is not available and suggested to use LPCopen examples. Should I opt for MCUxpresso or not ?  

I have used LPCopen libraries in LPCxpresso. In those examples i couldn't find SNMP. Right now my concern is ...can i use lpc1769 + MCUxpresso? please let me know . Thanks

Labels (1)
7 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vishakha Dakahne,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1)Does LPC1769 supports MCUxpressso or not?
-- Yes, MCUXpresso can open the demo projects of the LPCOpen library freely.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

vishakhadakhane
Contributor III

Hello @jeremyzhou , Thanks for your reply!

I am new to this platform Is there a sample example of interfacing SD card with lpc1769 available in lpcopen ? 

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vishakha Dakahne,

Thanks for your reply.
1) Is there a sample example of interfacing SD card with lpc1769 available in LPCOpen?
-- No, there're no similar demos as you want, however, I've attached a demo which based on Keil and IAR describes how to use SPI to contact SD card for you to refer to.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

vishakhadakhane
Contributor III

Thanks for your reply , but where is the attachment? can't find it .Kindly let me know! Thanks

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vishakha Dakahne,

Thanks for your reply.
I had already attached the demo project.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

vishakhadakhane
Contributor III

Thanks will try it.... and will post the results!

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Vishakha Dakahne

I believe you post your question in the wrong space. I suggest you move it to

LPC Microcontrollers 

There are LPC support engineers monitor that space.

Jun Zhang