cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitbake fsl-image-validation-imx build failed

gn02380756
Contributor II

Hello:

I'm trying to build the image from Yocto project by the pdf file i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf, chapter 5.6 (as annex)

I first run the command "DISTRO=fsl-imx-x11 MACHINE=imx6qpsabresd source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-x11"

then run the "bitbake fsl-image-validation-imx". 

But when the tasks are executed to half, there are some errors as following:

git-lfs smudge -- 'data/images/1280x720.ppm': 1: git-lfs smudge -- 'data/images/1280x720.ppm': git-lfs: not found
error: cannot feed the input to external filter git-lfs smudge -- %f
error: external filter git-lfs smudge -- %f failed -1
error: external filter git-lfs smudge -- %f failed
fatal: data/images/1280x720.ppm: smudge filter lfs failed

ERROR: arm-compute-library-18.11+gitAUTOINC+64441b79b8-r0 do_unpack: Function failed: base_do_unpack
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/eric/workspace/imx-yocto-bsp/build-x11/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-compute-library/18.11+gitAUTOINC+64441b79b8-r0/temp/log.do_unpack.51816
ERROR: Task (/home/eric/workspace/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-support/arm-compute-library/arm-compute-library_git-imx.bb:do_unpack) failed with exit code '1'

I'm sure that I had installed git lfs. The whole log is as picture of annex.

Can somebody answers for me? Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

gn02380756
Contributor II

Hi Radhika Somaiya:

I used Ubuntu 14.04, not a virtual machine, and I'm sure I had installed the section3.1 Host packages and git-lfs.

Actually I found the reason that I didn't connect to the Internet, but now I faced to another problem as following:

ERROR: v4l-utils-1.12.3-r0 do_compile: oe_runmake failed

v4l-utils_build_error.PNG

Can you answers it or me? Thanks!

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eric Chung,

Have you resolved this problem or does it continue?

Regards,

0 Kudos

radhikasomaiya
Senior Contributor II

Hi Eric Chung,

We are able to build successfully using the steps given by you. Let us know which ubuntu version you are using? are you using a virtual machine? Have you verified that git-lfs is installed or not? please make sure that the Host packages which are mentioned in section 3.1 are installed.

Regards,

Radhika Somaiya.

0 Kudos