次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can the iMX8M support the CS42888 in linux

ソリューションへジャンプ
791件の閲覧回数
nathani
Contributor II

Can the iMX8M support the CS42888 audio codec in yocto linux, or is support only for SOCs with ESAI support at the moment?

https://github.com/Freescale/linux-fslc/blob/4.14-2.0.x-imx/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/...

The device tree file says to specify "The phandle of the i.MX SSI controller", but the variable is "esai-controller"...

The iMX8M-Mini has "one SAI with 4 TX and 4 RX lanes" that seems a good fit, can you just pull down the 2 unused pins? 

Thanks,

Nathan

ラベル(2)
1 解決策
676件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nathan

you are right currently it is supported only for SOCs with ESAI, no support for i.MX8M.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
677件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nathan

you are right currently it is supported only for SOCs with ESAI, no support for i.MX8M.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!