AnsweredAssumed Answered

MATLAB setup with MCTB KV3x

Question asked by Bruno Tremblay on May 13, 2019
Latest reply on May 14, 2019 by Bruno Tremblay

Hi, I'm working with MATLAB R2018b and the toolbox for KV3x. According to the section 2.2.7 of the "Motor Control Development Toolbox User Manual, Rev. 1.0.0, 12/2014", I must setting up the compiler for MATLAB when trying to compile a simple example, I get this error message:

-L"C:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1\Cross_Tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.0/m4/fp/v4-sp-d16" -L"C:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1\Cross_Tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3/arm-none-eabi/lib/m4/fp/v4-sp-d16" -( -lm -lc -lgcc -Map kv3xf_adc.map -o kv3xf_adc.elf C:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1\Cross_Tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3/bin/arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lm C:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1\Cross_Tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3/bin/arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lc C:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1\Cross_Tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3/bin/arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lgcc gmake: *** [kv3xf_adc.elf] Error 1
### Build procedure for model: 'kv3xf_adc' aborted due to an error. Error make_rtw: exception id RTW:buildProcess:fatalBuildError message Error(s) encountered while building "kv3xf_adc"
Is it from the MATLAB setup or something else?
Regards
Bruno

Outcomes