We are going to make product based on IMX8MQ (MIMX8MQ6DVAJZAA) processor. Currently we are doing POC on IMX8MQ processor EVK.
- We are using imx-yocto-sumo with kernel version (imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga).
- We are able to run IMX-GPU-SDK demos on our custom LCD.
- But sometimes we observe that boot logo looks correct while booting and weston daemon failed to launch with following error
- nwl-mipi-dsi 30a00000.mipi_dsi_bridge: [drm:nwl_dsi_host_transfer] *ERROR*  DSI transfer timed out
[ 10.042013] nwl-mipi-dsi 30a00000.mipi_dsi_bridge: [drm:nwl_dsi_host_transfer] *ERROR*  DSI transfer timed out
[ 10.052550] panel-fiti-jd9366 30a00000.mipi_dsi_bridge.0: [drm:jd9366_panel_disable] *ERROR* Failed to set display OFF (-110)
[ 10.063976] nwl-mipi-dsi 30a00000.mipi_dsi_bridge: [drm:nwl_dsi_bridge_disable] *ERROR* failed to disable panel
[ 10.074406] clk_config->clock 72000000, pixclock 72000000 config->mode_clock 54000000
[ 10.082512] clk_pll rate: 1188000000 (actual 1188000000)
[ 10.087966] clk_Pixel clock: 54000kHz (actual: 54000kHz)
- This error only come at the time of weston launch. Any suggestion or direction for this issue?
- In addition to that we also observe that some times weston daemon launches out of sync(attached image ) We can't see full screen correctly and some part is occupied by black screen.
- Both of above issue are random but easily reproducible using multiple reboot.
Please provide some suggestion or direction for this issue so that we can proceed ahead.
If this is not right forum let me know on which forum I should post this issue.