I have problems when I try to flash the IMXRT1050-EVBK, after debugging start the LED(D16) just flashing all the time and never stop, until "Terminate" button be clicked, and FW never be update. I tried couple examples code and I got the same thing.
- SW7: 1-off,2-on,3-off,4-on (Hyperflash in Serial Downloader mode)
- In J1, the header is placed on 3,4 (power for the board is supplied via USB at J9)
- In J27, the header is placed on 1,2
- USB cable is connected to J28
- USB cable is connected to J9
One more question: Can I use 512KB SRAM/TCM instead of external flash?