Firmware that worked and now it works no more

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware that worked and now it works no more

jag
Contributor IV
Hi, I'm using a 56F8037, Codewarrior 8.2.3 and Quickstart 2.3. I've this firmware (written by me) that was working until last summer (last time I checked). Yesterday I did some modification and is orking no more (even the unmodified version). The only thing that is changed is CW that now is v. 8.2.3 and before was version 8.2 (or even older, maybe 8.1). The debugging tell me nothing. I download the firmware from CW, I enter the debug mode and go step by step to see what happens. When I arrive to the ArchEnableInt() instruction (asm(bfclr #0x0300,SR)) the window goes blank as if the program is running. If I stop the program, it stops _always_ on the same code line: in startup.c where the pll_lock label is (line 300). I've other projects using CW 8.2.3 that works without problem, but this one probably is the only one that I created with an older version of CW and reopened with the 8.2.3. I read the changelog of CW, but I found nothing useful. Some ideas? Thanks Bye Jack
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jag
Contributor IV
Ok, false alarm. the vectors.c file was corrupted and with him the interrupt vector. Reverted from an older revision and now the program is working well :smileyhappy: Thanks SVN :smileywink:
0 Kudos